'' I love kangkung :) and this is very easy to make and can serve with plain rice. kangkung with prawns or shrimps is so delicious''
Dried prawns 2 tbsp ( savory mix soya meat if you want to go vegetarian)
Onion big 1
Cloves garlic 2
Green chillis 2 cut in pieces or use Chinese chille paste
Dried red chille small pieces (not powder) 1-2 tsps
Soya sauce 1 tbsp
Egg beaten with little salt and pepper (optional)
Small tomato chopped 1
Salt to taste
1. Peel the onions and garlic. Cut the onion in to slices. Chop the garlic finely.
2. Wash the kangkung, drain excess water and cut into 5 cm lengths or pick by hand.
3. Soak the dried prawns and pound coarsely.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry the ingredients until fragrant, Starting with garlic, onion, green chille, dried prawns or savory mix Soya, Red chille pieces or Chinese chille paste.
5. Add the egg beaten and fry. Then add in the tomatoes and Soya sauce.
6. When the tomatoes goes soft, add in the kangkung and mix well.
7. Add in salt and stir for 1 minute.
8. Serve hot with rice.